There are two types of Pigment Pastes are available :
OMColours Chem Universal Colorants for Industrial Coatings
MV-R-TINTOSOL is a range of solvent-based Universal Industrial Colorants suitable for in-plant as well as point-of-sale tinting of solvent-based industrial coatings.
MV-R-TINTOSOL colorants are compatible with the following types of industrial coatings:
- Nitrocellulose Lacquers
- Melamine Formaldehydes
- Chlorinated Rubbers
MV-R-TINTOSOL can be used in the application areas such as :
- General Industrial Coatings
- Protective Maintenance Coatings
- Automotive Refinish Systems
- Floor Coatings
- Aerosol Paints
- MV-R-TINTSOL colorants offer the following key benefits to the user:
- Colorant consistency
- Reduction in stock keeping units
- Lesser production cycle
- Easier and quicker catering of small orders
- Better customer service with less working capital
MV-R-TINTOSOL colorants are manufactured in a fully automated plant. Latest generation dispersion equipments are used under process-controlled conditions. This ensures excellent colour accuracy and colour reproducibility. MV-R-TINTOSOL colorants are delivered within tinting strength specification of 100 +/- 5% and delta E < 0.8. other quality parameters of MV-R-TINTOSOL colorants include excellent rheology, wide compatibility with a variety of bases, superior light and weather fastness.
MV-R Tintosol Dispersions
|MV-R Cyan Blue – 301160||PB 15:3||
|MV-R Deep Blue – 507160||PB 15:0|
|MV-R Deep Blue – 517060||PB 15:1|
|MV-R Royal Blue – 526975||PB 15:2|
|MV-R Green – 704001||PG 7|
|MV-R Dark Red – 574031||PR 57:1|
|MV-R Post Office Red – 304026||PR 3|
|MV-R Bourdeaux – 124036||PR 12|
|MV-R Yellow – 744008||PY 74|
|MV-R Deep Yellow – 834009||PY 83|
|MV-R Golden Yellow – 654012||PY 65|
|MV-R Black – 709001||PBL 7|
|MV-R Orange – 134051||PO 13|
|MV-R Light Orange – 504050||PO 5|
|MV-R Purple – 234062||PV 23|
|MV-R Red Violet – 194061||PV 19|
AQUEOUS PASTE for Water based Architectural Paints
Water based inks and varnishes are intended for use in flexo/gravure printing on all grades of paper and cardboard.
AQUATINT are water based printing inks and varnishes containing in addition to water also ethano and isopropyl alcohol inminor quantities. Due to alcohol content they are distinguished by good drying properties and high gloss. They can be diluted by water or ethanol. When the printing process is finished, but before the inks in the machine dries, ink units and rollers are to be washed with water. If the ink dries it can be removed by alcohol or Aquanol cleaner.
AQUA CONCENTRATES are water based concentrated pigmented preparations intended:
- For mixing Aquanolspecial and Aquaflex inksin mixing units (aqua concentrate + suitable binder/varnish).
- As additive to ready to use Aquanol special and Aquaflex inks to increase their colour strength.
- Antifoaming agent PP – prevents foaming (only for Aquanol special inks and varnishes).
- Antifoaming agent 86 – prevents foaming (only for Aquaflex inks and varnishes).
- Additive W- improves slippery property and abrasion resistance.
- Aquanol cleaner – dried ink cleaner.
|MV-R Aquacyan Blue – 301160 – A||PB 15:3|
|MV-R Aquadeep Blue – 507160 – A||PB 15:0|
|MV-R Aquadeep Blue – 517160 – A||PB 15:1|
|MV-R Aquaroyal Blue – 526975 – A||PB 15:2|
|MV-R Aqua Green – 704001 – A||PG 7|
|MV-R Aquadark Red – 574031 – A||PR 57:1|
|MV-R Aquapost Office Red – 304025 – A||PR 3|
|MV-R Aquau Bourdeaux – 124036 – A||PR 12|
|MV-R Aquau Yellow – 744008 – A||PY 74|
|MV-R Aquaudeep Yellow – 834009 – A||PY 83|
|MV-R Aqua Golden Yellow – 654012 – A||PY 65|
|MV-R Aqua Black – 709001 – A||PBL 7|
|MV-R Aqua Orange – 134051 – A||PO 13|
|MV-R Aqualight Orange – 504050 – A||PO 5|
|MV-R Aqua Purple – 234062 – A||PV 23|
|MV-R Aqua Red Violet – 194061 – A||PV 19|